Tuesday 25 June 2013

packing thing and I read manga~

playing: Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg

My room is a total mess right now (or it always is). Opened luggage, clothes and stuffs everywhere, and surprisingly shopping bags (still with the goods inside of course!). Yeah, packing is sure troublesome, causing my room in chaos and yep, too lazy to tidy up so, yeah ( ̄^ ̄)

But it's not always that horrible. The thing I enjoy about packing is that imagining how I would live there. There refers to Brisbane of course. Everything would be really different. In packing our most concern usually about clothing, and thinking that the weather here and Brisbane is different quite excites me :D They have winter, which means cooler weather (YEAYER!). But during summer they say it could reach 40 -__-" What bothers me is that...I don't really know how many clothes should I bring. So far I put 15 clothes (sleep attire not included) and I think that would be enough, rite? Unless I would bring all my clothes and stuff and ended up over packing -_- NO. NO. NO. 

Enough on packing thing. I recently try new thing! I read manga people. Yes I do. And I enjoy it. I really do. It actually started hem....I dont remember but It's quite a long time, several months. It was when I figured out that Mizushima Hiro will play a movie of Kuroshitsuji, adapted from a manga. 


 

Since it's adapted from manga, I would like to know the story first before watching the real action version. In fact, the manga is still on-going. I caught up the chapters (around 5 volumes I guess) in 1 month (play applause effect for me). Surprisingly, I found reading manga is sooooo fun and I REALLY ENJOY IT. And when I finally got to the last chapter...there I was....experienced what manga readers feel...that emptiness yet great curiosity in waiting the next chapter to release the next month. YES PEOPLE, I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEW CHAPTER IN A MONTH (while reading 1 chapter could be finished in glimpse of an eye *exaggerating*). But seriously, as a newbie, I do feel the waiting is sometimes killing me. 

So so so instead of killing myself, I decided to go through another manga. Then my friend recommended me to Noblesse. Highly recommended!


Both manga are in same genre, umm...action...supernatural kind of thing... I think since I enjoy Kuroshitsuji a lot, then I looked for the same genre manga. Somehow I refused all the romantic comedy manga recommendation ._.  Don't know why I have no, even little, interest in it. But maybe I should give it a try next time. 

Well then that's all. I better continue packing...

No comments: