Thursday 27 June 2013

Nail Arts!

Thanks to this person --> Lee Honggi, for introducing me to nail arts.

I've never done anything to my nails before, even putting a nail polish. And I'm not the kind of person who would regulary and neatly take care of my nails. But being exposed to Honggi everyday with this nail art's shown is enough to raise my curiosity.

Is it that cool?
How does it feel?
Do you feel some sort of happy feeling after putting an unique or cute nail arts?

The only way to find out is probably, BY TRYING IT MYSELF. So I have decided to give it a try, ince. I just browsed and found several nail arts that I think it's cute. Here they are:






KYAAA arent they cute :3 Instead of using dark colors, I think bright colors would be more interesting. UNFORTUNATELY, I havent got time to try it yet HAHAHA. Ah...but I really wish I could try once before I leave to Bne.

The nail arts pictures ideas were taken from here: dressedupnails.com
Go check it out, they posted many nail arts with guides. You can also find links to other websites that talk about nail arts too.

To end it, here's a bonus picture of Honggi and his nail art (picture arent mine, taken from internet).


No comments: